Acne isn’t just for teenagers. Because of the fact that acne can depend on the body of people at any age.
The cause of acne may be from an imbalance of hormones in the body or caused by the oil glands producing too much oil. This makes pores clog and makes it easy for bacteria to adhere to the pores.
Some research suggests We can get rid of acne by taking antibiotics Benzoyl Peroxide or Tetracycline, as well as tablets containing vitamin A such as Isotretinoin containing vitamin A acid. Especially helps to treat acne.
But there is a large number of studies that indicate Nutrients and minerals obtained from fruits and vegetables in nature It can help reduce acne as well. But what kind of nutrients are there And what kind of food is in it? Let’s see ยูฟ่าเบท.
1. Vitamin C
If you want to treat acne We are always looking for a cream that contains vitamin C. Because this is vitamin C That can reduce redness caused by skin inflammation If the body gets enough of this type of vitamin The immune system will work more efficiently. It will destroy bacteria called Leukotriene (Leukotriene) that cause acne. And obstructions in the pores
In addition, vitamin C helps fade acne scars. By stimulating the production of collagen and elastin Which is important in shedding old skin cells And create new skin cells
But what kind of fruits are high in vitamin C?
• Guava Guava contains the highest vitamin C, with 1 guava having up to 206 milligrams of vitamin C content. Eating only 1 guava per day is required in addition to helping reduce acne. Vitamin A in the antioxidants in guava also makes the skin radiant.
• Citrus Fruits Orange, lemon, or grapefruit are good sources of vitamin C. The results of the experiment showed that Half a cup of fresh orange juice contains 93 milligrams of vitamin C, while grapefruit juice contains 70 milligrams of vitamin C. The vitamin C in these fruits stimulates the digestive system of the body. Including eliminating bacteria and impurities in the body And our faces
Papaya The vitamin C in papaya stimulates our immune system to work better. By helping the body not produce too much oil In addition, the vitamin and lycopene in the papaya work together. In the fight against free radicals, which is one of the causes of acne.
Sweet peppers, whether they are eaten raw or reheated. This beautiful colored chili. It provides the amount of vitamin C per body up to 342 milligrams. In addition, the carotenoids in sweet peppers. Which is an antioxidant From nature, it can help reduce acne breakouts.
• Broccoli Rachel Wood, a nutritionist from Canada, recommends that If you want to manage acne problems Should eat more broccoli. Because in this vegetable contains vitamins C, AB, and K and also helps the skin look naturally radiant.
2. Vitamin A
Vitamin A is an antioxidant in the retinol group. In the medical community, vitamins have been used as a treatment for acne for decades. Accutane is currently used in the treatment of acne. It has a mixture of vitamin A as well.
Vitamin A is responsible for the production of red blood cells. Stimulate the work of the immune system in the body Helps keep the skin healthy, nourish the eyes, and stimulate other parts Of the body as well
Fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin A. Usually fruits and vegetables are orange and yellow. And contained in meats
• Sweet potatoes are a good source of vitamin A. One large sweet potato contains 1,730 micrograms of vitamin A, which is the amount your body should get in a day.
• Carrot is a vegetable that contains vitamin A. Carrots are also high in beta-carotene. This is important in helping the body absorb vitamin A from other fruits and vegetables better. Eating at least 1 cup of carrot per day will provide the body with adequate vitamin A each day.
• Spinach, green leafy vegetables like spinach, 180 grams of vitamin A is up to 943.29 mi. Vitamin A in spinach. It acts as an antioxidant that helps to nourish the skin directly. Including taking care of our acne problems
• Tuna. The tuna we see in almost every food nation. That is meat that has a very high vitamin A content And if choosing to eat cooked tuna Will get more vitamin A content than eating raw.
However Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin. Which means We need to eat foods that contain vitamin A along with good fats. So that the body can absorb nutrients more efficiently We recommend real sweet potato baked with butter. (Made from cow’s milk fat) or mashed sweet potato served with salmon. It is a full-bodied meal and also contains all the nutrients.
Acne is caused by inflammation of the skin, the solution is that we need to inhibit the inflammation of the skin. Which omega-3 fatty acids It is a good fatty acid that acts as an anti-inflammatory in the cell wall. By inhibiting the secretion of two substances that cause acne, PGE2 and LTB4. The omega-3 fatty acids From food is as effective as the acne drug Accutane ever, research has shown that People who live in salmon areas such as Japan Coastal areas of North Carolina, Papua New Guinea, have the potential to obtain omega-3 fatty acids from seafood, resulting in lower acne rates. Or almost no acne at all Foods that are high in omega-3 include:
• Fish it is meat packed with saturated fats and omega-3s. Nutritionists often recommend that you eat fish twice a week. It must be salmon, tuna or mackerel only, but in fact, fish that exist in Thailand, such as white fish, white fish, white snapper, which are easier to eat, have a high omega-3 content.
• One egg contains approximately 32.6 mg of omega-3 and is found more in the yolk than the egg white. The omega-3 in the yolk helps to maintain water balance in the body. Help retain moisture of the skin. And also reduce inflammation of the skin as well
• Walnut Walnut is a type of nut that is reputed. Contains high omega-3 fatty acids if you want to eat walnuts. For skin health Nutritionists recommend eating 1⁄2 cup per day.
• One pack of tofu contains omega-3 fatty acids. Live up to 15 percent of the amount of omega-3 fatty acids. That we should receive per day Tofu is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids. To help manage acne problems It is also a protein that helps keep the skin firm. It also contains minerals, molybdenum, copper, manganese, phosphorus, which all contribute to the function of omega-3 fatty acids. In stimulating the skin to be healthy as well
Sunflower oil Sunflower oil contains omega-3 fatty acids. That is an antioxidant. Serves to create new skin cells And helps eliminate acne-causing bacteria on the skin In addition, sunflower oil. Also full of vitamins A, C, D and E, which are all beneficial to the skin directly.
Zinc is a mineral that helps maintain cleanliness. Eliminate excess oil on the face. And can fight acne inflammation as well. Usually, this mineral works with omega-3 fatty acids. In stimulating the metabolism in the body Zinc also reduces the amount of stan P (substant P), a substance that stimulates fat production when the body is under stress. In addition, this mineral is responsible for transporting vitamin A from the liver. To be used in different parts Of the body as well
Recent research indicates People with chronic acne-threatening conditions There is a lower amount of zinc in the body than people who do not have the condition. The doctor will recommend that people with acne inflammation. Using an acne medication that contains zinc And eat foods that contain at least 30 mg of zinc per day. Which foods that contain a lot of this mineral include
• Soy, some people may have heard that advice. Have pimples, eat nuts This is because soy contains 4.89 milligrams of zinc. However, non-genetically modified varieties should be chosen. And should not eat more than the prescribed amount
• Black sesame seeds. White sesame is considered a food source that is rich in many benefits. And not difficult to find In black and white sesame, zinc content is 4.1-6.5 percent per serving, which is enough for the body to use to nourish the skin. And can reduce the cause of acne breakouts
• Garlic is a healthy food packed with zinc. This is widely accepted among nutritionists. 100 grams of garlic contains 1.16 milligrams of zinc. Zinc in garlic can regulate fat production. Too much of the sebaceous glands Which is a major cause of acne breakouts
• Pomegranate, whether eaten fresh or squeezed as drinking water. Both provide the amount of zinc per body, not less than the same. Zinc from pomegranate helps to stimulate the skin cells. It helps exfoliate new skin cells effectively. Which in addition to helping reduce acne inflammation It also fades scars or dark spots caused by acne as well.
• Avocadone , another fruit with high zinc content. That helps control acne breakouts as well. Especially inflammatory acne caused by hormones Because zinc works with vitamin B6 to balance hormones in the body.
Selenium is an antioxidant mineral. Acts as an enzyme to prevent acne inflammation. And it also helps to enhance the function of zinc to be more effective. Young working people should receive 55 micrograms of selenium per day, which will have the effect of inhibiting acne breakouts.
In addition, one study found that The body is lacking selenium for a long time. In addition to causing acne and inflammation of the skin. Can also result in skin disease and psoriasis Foods with high selenium content are as follows:
• Seafood . Seafood like tuna, sardines and shrimp are easy cooking meats. And also has a high selenium content as well Moreover, it is low in carbohydrates and calories. Just one tuna sandwich can increase the amount of selenium in your body.
• Brazil Nuts, if you are not allergic to nuts. And want to get selenium from cereals Brazil Nut is a good choice. Because in Brazil, one nut contains 68-91 micrograms of selenium.
• Mushrooms In addition to mushrooms are a food source that contains selenium. Mushrooms also contain iron, potassium, copper, vitamin C and vitamin D, all of which have a positive effect on skin cell function. Including reducing the cause of acne
• Kiwi, just eating this unique green fruit a day, it helps the body get enough selenium. But we recommend eating the golden kiwi. Because this golden kiwi contains more selenium than green, 100 grams of golden kiwi contains 3.1 milligrams of selenium.
by ufabet thai